Do you want to know how to make a great product which is simple and attractive? Then this guide is for you. In this post, I will teach you how to take a good idea, and turn it into an amazing product. iSmart Dv is an After Market DVB-T/T2/C-Map USB DVB-T/C TV receive RF card. It is a beauty in Design and is very Useful. It comes with lots of features and is very easy to use. With use of this product, you can watch your favorite TV channels anywhere on your computer…
Today, Mac and PC users have the choice of whether they can use Android phones as a platform to run Apps from. This brings a lot of variety to the mobile platform, but also a lot of variety in the way Android phones are designed. If you want a phone that looks and feels a lot like the iPhone, you can get one. If you want a phone that doesn’t look like any other phone on the market, you can get one too. If you want the best of both worlds, then you want an Android phone that runs the latest version of Android (called “Lollipop” by the way) and has a lot of built in functionality. That’s what you’ll get with the iSmart Dv.
This is the official app of iSmart DV, an Android-based digital video recorder with recording and playback functions. With this digital video recorder, you can record TV shows, movies, concerts, and any other video you want, and it supports video formats including AVCHD, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 SP, MKV, and WMV. With the powerful editing functions, you can cut, merge, and trim videos to fit your preferences and create your own videos.
Want to control your security cameras at home or at the office from your Windows PC or Mac? iSmart Dv makes it easy. However, this app is only available for Android and iOS devices. Let’s see how to download and install iSmart Dv for PC and Mac.
What is an iSmart Dv
iSmart Dv is a mobile application that allows you to manage your video surveillance system from your mobile phone. So you can use this app on both Android and iOS devices. There is no official software to install iSmart Dv on your computer. Therefore, we use an Android emulator to install the mobile application on a Windows or Mac computer.
To install iSmart Dv for Windows PC and Mac
We use Bluestack emulator to install iSmart Dv for pc. Because it is easy to use and quick to charge. So follow this guide to install iSmart Dv for Windows and Mac.
1. The first thing you need to do is install the Blustax emulator. Download the official Bluestaks emulator installation file here.
2. After you download it, you need to install it on your computer. If you want to know how to install it, you can follow our Bluestaks guide here.
3. Once Bluestaks is installed, you can start the emulator. The initial boot process takes a few minutes, depending on the performance of your computer. After downloading, a search field will appear in the upper right corner. Type in iSmart Dv and click the search button.
4. When searching, the iSmart Dv application is displayed in a pop-up window. Look for the Install button on the right and click it to install.
5. Now it starts and you wait for the installation. After installation, you will see the iSmart DV application icon on the Home screen.
6. Click on the DV import application icons and start using iSmart Dv for Windows and Mac PC.
Plus, you can use the iSmart DV app to watch a live stream of the security cameras in your home or office. In addition, you can adjust the camera settings to suit your preferences. Finally, I hope this is the installation guide for iSmart Dv for Windows PC and Mac.iSmart DV for PC is a Light and easy to use Program that will let you manage your DV Device with your PC. You can schedule recordings, view recordings via it’s Web Viewer, backup/restore recordings.. Read more about live dv for pc and let us know what you think.